♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Crunch crunch
Wednesday, January 5, 2011 | 3:35 PM | 0 comments
Hello, again :D
LOL. 
Papa just go by the MARA's office for my letter. 
Haven't seen that letter yet.
Next week ( 10th January, Monday )
I'll be going to MRSM Tun Abdul Razak, Pekan, Pahang
with Marsya and Fayed :)
Nasib ada kawan (Y)
WOOOO!
So actually, I already knew I got that school last week I think.
Papa called MARA, they said I got :O
I was not too excited at first, but then,
I got to know Marsya is going, then Fayed is going, 
so yeah, KINDA AWESOMEE ;D
LOL. 
Because of this, we all tak yah pergi sekolah for one week XD
WOOOOO! 
Semua orang kat sekolah, kitorang still lepak kat rumah :p
Okay, I talked about the interview and the school here at tumblr :
So, I guess I'll be saying goodbye to everyone :'( 
I'LL MISS THE TV SO BADLY THEEEN :(
Okay, whatever :p 
My parents were so damn excited that I got a chance to go for the interview
LOL.
But heck, I NAILED it.
I'm so awesome :p
My mom are so damn proud of me c: 
Hehe :D
So, I'll end here.
Till the next post,
goodbyee :)



Old things | New things