♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

WASSUP!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011 | 3:11 PM | 0 comments
Hello :)
I made a new blog. Got 2 blogs before this, but heck, dah ketinggalan zaman :p
Okay, I did a new one since I'm going MRSM. Why? IDK. HAHA, just so bored :p
LOL. So, I'll type some stuff about me :
Maisarah Mohd Azhar 
13 y/o on 8th June
Ex SK Seri Selangor student :')
Going to MRSM Tun Abdul Razak, Pekan, Pahang next week. 
I LOVE Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush
LOL. HE'S HOT KAYY :P 
Hmmm, I love food :D LOL
Who doesn't ?
People on diet -___-  
HAHA
Okay, I got nothing else to say.
Click those links at the side to learn more about me :)
Or just drop by here to learn moreee.



| New things