♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Akar Segi Empat
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 | 10:27 PM | 0 comments
HI PEOPLE! ;D
I'm on CNY holiday till 6th Feb. On the 7th the form 4's are gonna daftar :O
Damn. Dah lah sama block asrama -.-'
Anyways, I MISS THIS.
Was homesick for like a week i guess. Cried like f*ckk that week.
Now dah okay (Y) Getting used to it :p
This school is quite strict. LOL.
I SERIOUSLY NEED MORE SLEEP THERE.
Selalu tido kat kelas :p 
Not literally sleep, but yeah, SLEEPYYY.
We are already learning the form 2 syllabus already :O
LIKE OMG MUCCHH.
SUSAH GILA NAK MATI. 
Square root lah cube root lah.
Wow.
Now ada banyak gila homework. And folios too. 
Arab ngan french pun ada. 
Joined Kadet Remaja Maktab, French Club and Bola Jaring. Wooots!
Oh and my roomates are awesome! DORM 9 BABEHH
Wan Hanees, Me, Diny, Zayana, Syaqilah, Nureen, Ani and Mai ♥♥
(Yeah, there is ANOTHER Mai. Hehe. Her name is actually Humairah)
Okay, here are some details about me there : 
College number : 111122 - Awesome right? Teehee :D
Homeroom : Dedicated - Come to think of it, my class when std. 1 is 1 Dedikasi 
LOLZZZZZ :P
Class : 1 DUKE :D - The awesomest class ever. For me. 
I WANT TO FINISH AT LEAST ONE HOMEWORK TONIGHT (Y)
OKAY THEN, BYEEEE :)


Old things | New things