♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Icon
Saturday, February 5, 2011 | 4:23 PM | 0 comments
HIII :D
Sooo, since it has been a few days I'm at home, I'll be going back to the maktab tomorrow.
Should I be happy? IDK. HAHA.
Mama says I'm getting fat :O 
Memang pun :p 
Kat maktab makan nasi and chocolate, kat rumah, pasta ngan nutella.
Of course I'm getting fat -______-
So, mama bought not much stock of food this time :( 
DAMNNN! 
Oh well, my dorm mates will surely share their food. HEHE :DD
Holy cowww, my sejarah folio -.-
DAMN. THAT ONE CAM, ERGHH, CAMNE NAK BUAT PUN TAH. 
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.
OMG, HARI SELASA ADA SEJARAH, PRESENTATION GI MANAA? :O
Group mana pun tak tauu :p
Oh well, asalkan sama group ngan Nureen, I'm fine with it.
Oh and, i changed my phone already -.-'
This school cuma boleh, BASIC phone.
No cameras and all those stuff. 
(But then camera boleh bawak pulakk -.-)
Neways, my new phone, NOKIA 1280
Oh yeahh, its PURPLEE ;D
Okay, almost everyone in the maktab has the same phone. LOLZZZ.
Well, bersyukurlah. At least boleh jugak bawak phone.
Other boarding schools, some tak boleh bawak.
Thank god this MRSM cann ;)
HAHA.
So, mama cooked so much food for me. Like, everyday, banyak gila my fav food.
Well, tomorrow will be the last time mama send me to maktab.
Lepas ni mama suruh naik bus -.-'
Cam damn jee :p 
So, I'll end here, byee :)



Old things | New things