♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Sempurnanya Sifatmu ~
Saturday, February 26, 2011 | 9:51 PM | 0 comments
HIII PEOPLE :D
I'm back! Yesterday. Tumpang Alif balik rumah. HAHA.
Tomorrow balik maktab balik :'(
Went back here because of Anugerah Cemerlang today!
Got to see my friends again :') 
MISS THEM LIKE FUUUUUU MANNN
THEY LOOK DIFFERENT :O
Got 50 BUCKS and a certificate plus trophy haha.
Anyways, ZAYANA, one of the awesomest people in the world, moved out of the maktab :'(
WE WERE CRYING :"( 
ZAYANA, we miss you like hell k. Please come back.
We love youuuu :)
So yeah, she moved because she got an offer to this SINGAPORE SCHOOL.
If I was her, i would go. lol.
But still, her friends here are AWESOMEE
including DORM 9!
LOL.
So yeah, bye guys. Again. lol.
My school rocks. Except for the studies there.
We learn some form 4 syllabus =.=
Just too damn hard for me. 
Arab especially. 
Exam on Monday, first one, Arab.
Cried like F*ck just now because of this.
Mama said its okay if i fail THIS test.
LOL. I think. 
Yeah, i should sleep.
Bye.


Old things | New things