♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

24HR PROTECTION ;)
Thursday, March 17, 2011 | 12:13 AM | 0 comments
K, SO HI.
I AM SO DAMN STRESSED OUT HERE.
LOL. Takde lah sangat. Sikit jee :p
Like, I planned to sleep right now.
But cam di-distract oleh twitter and tumblr terus tak jadi xD
AND tadi mama marah cause tak start HAPAK PUN for Sejarah Folio.
HAHA. So thank god grandparents are here, mintak sijil nikah and their ICs.
Then mama suruh mintak my uncles and aunties punya information sendiri.
ME.
LIKE, ME?!
K. Thank god for facebook (y)
But still, kan sekarang facebook dah slow enn?
So bila message diorang cam URGHKDJFHDSFAKAALAKSDFDL
So, yeah, its THURSDAY already. WOW.
LIKE, TIME FLIES SUPER DUPER FAST :O
HAHA, I SHOULD SLEEP. YES, I SHOULD ... NOT
K, WTF MANN. I F*CKING SHOULD.
K BYEEE :)



Old things | New things