♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Gardenia (y)
Monday, March 14, 2011 | 4:24 PM | 0 comments
Okay, so, after 3 MONTHS I TELL YOU.
3 MONTHS OF NOT WATCHING ICARLY,
NOW I HAVE A CHANCE TO WATCH IT, 
ITS GONNA RAIN. LIKE, TAFAKK MANN =.= =.= =.= =.=
Just that I hope in 15 minutes, the rain will NEVER come. HAHA.
Haven't rained yet, but looks like its going to :S
So, what did I did today...?
HAHA, nothing really.
Just bukak TV dari pagi tadi. 
Then did a bit of Sivik folio (:
YEA MANN! 
Maths pulak ... damn.
Takpe ah, suruh papa ajar (y)
Tapi working papa complicated gila -.- 
So yeah, malas nak buat working :p
Sorry cikgu fitri :p
So, I nutella :D
Like, hell yeah mann.
HOW I WISH THEY PROVIDE FRIDGES IN THE DORM >.<
LOL.
So yeah, I'm cursing MAI right now because SHE made me
addicted to TWO tecktonik songs. 
I MEAN LIKE,
I HATE TECKTONIK BEFORE THIS.
NOOOWWWW?
WTF MANN.
HAHA.
So the songs are: 
All I Ever Wanted
Now You're Gone
Both by Basshunter.
Thanks a lot Mai.
Maybe, this Friday, if mama kasi, I'll be going to PYRAMID
with MAWWIIINNAAAA :DDD
IF mama AND papa kasi :p
IF tak, then tak lahh :(
Haha, but I think they kasi because DAH LAMA DAH TAK KELUAR NGAN DIORANG >.<
Insyaallah. Hehe :D
So yeah, I'll end here,
GOODBYEEE :)


Old things | New things