♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

I HAVE A REMPIT FRIEND :O
Saturday, March 12, 2011 | 2:55 PM | 0 comments
HHHHIIIII :)
I AM BACK. Yesterday.
LOL. Oh how I love the holidays (y)
HAHA. Went home by bus.
Sat beside MIAAA :D
The bus was so damn freaking COLD :O
Siap pakai blanket lagii :P
Stop banyak kali sampai sampai KL pukul 6.30 =.=
Padahal bertolak pukul 12.30 =.=
Yesterday was KEJORA.
Its Sports Day there.
Rained the whole day! Hujan sambil kawad.
Awesome nak mampus :p
TENGAH BASAH KUYUP MASUK BAS.
SEJUK GILAA. HAHA.
So, exam ...
For the first time, I got C's ...
Wow. I'm getting .. not smarter here.
lol. 
BUT HECK, I GOT 96 % FOR ARAB. HAHAHAHA.
I'M SO AWESOME
I CRIED THE NIGHT BEFORE ARAB EXAM XD
TGK TGK A JUGAKK :P
Yg lain ... nvm. Won't talk about them.
ACTIVITY WEEEEEEK :D
THE WEEK OF AWESOME.
NO LEARNING AT ALL :DD
Buat activities. Mostly explorace around the maktab.
At night, we got pasar malam.
And my homeroom ; DEDICATED,
was selling LOADS of food in stall #2.
HEHE. The experience was so damn fun.
People wanting this and that. lol.
And well yeah, loads of things happened at the maktab.
So yeah,
BYE FOR NOWW :D




Old things | New things