♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

BOM
Saturday, April 30, 2011 | 3:48 PM | 0 comments
Hiiii :)
Now I'm currently at the Surau (: Onling through PSP's wifi.
So, yeah, the surau now is like, a cyber cafe ...
Weird much? ;p
Anyways, exam is coming, this Tuesday. Then after that, belajar one week.
Then, Final Semester Exam
THE HORROR!
Dah lah 2 weeks exam tuu -.-
BUT
that last exam week, terus cuti 2 minggu :DDD
HEHEHEHEHEH
So, yeah, wish me luck for this exam!
And recently, i just got my 2nd HPV shot.
Painful-er than the first one -.-
HAHA
So, I'll end here.
Byeee :)



Old things | New things