♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Ultraman
Friday, April 22, 2011 | 6:31 PM | 0 comments
HIIIIII :DDDDDD
I AM BACK. AT HOME.
The bus ride was fun :D
Didn't sleep :O
Because the bus driver pasang 2 movies AND pasang lagu lagu lama sampai seniors nyanyi =.='
LOLZZZZZ
So, yeah, homeworks, alot.
The most shitiest of them all, is 10 f*cking karangans.
10 bitch. 10.
Plus, all my maths, english, science, KH NOTES.
WTFWTFWTF.
Oh and I'm going back to the maktab on the 26th April, riding the bus.
This time, its unisex bus :p
(It means both female and male in the same bus ;)
Bak kata Syaq, unisex = Unicorn having sex (Y)
So, life at asrama is well, getting boring-er everyday.
Joined the choral speaking team anyways.
And I regretted it =.=
Bapak malas nak turun pergi dewan masa petang.
And, I am starting to hate the people there :p
And, I am starting to miss my old school more 
Haha, k bye



Old things | New things