♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Freaks ! ;o
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 | 7:26 PM | 0 comments
Heyy :)
Okay, so, yesterday, I GOT MY RESULTS :O
For my standardized test 2, my PNG is 3.53.
I got higher than my first one (Y) Hehe
For the whole semester, I got 3.54 :D
Quite happy I guess :p
Alhamdulillah
BUT,
there's this paper at the back that says,
this semester's result, 
will not count for PNG ...
I was like, WTF mann.
But on the bright side, I could work harder (Y)
Okay so, my homework progress : 
BM 100%
Physics 100%
Bio 100%
English 90%
KH 55%
Chemistry 40%
Geo 0%
LOLOLOLOL. Okay, I've gotta really DO IT. HAHA.
So, bye bye :)
Oh and tomorrow's my birthday :p


Old things | New things