♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

millenium
Friday, August 26, 2011 | 11:39 PM | 0 comments
Hello like yeahh :)
So, today, woke up at 12pm. Haha.
Then did a bit of homework. lol. Just a bit :p
Then after that, went to IOI Mall :D
Mama bought me like, a whole lot of new clothes (Y)
Hehe, i love my mama 
So, tomorrow, after sahur, we all terus balik ...

KELANTAN! ;D
Berapa lama dah tak pergi situ dowwhhh
AND thank god dah ada shopping mall kat situ, heheh
Boleh shopping lagii :p lol jk
Plus, I actually am gonna bring my homework there. Haha :p
So, I have got to sleep, so yeah. Byeeee :)
See ya when I see ya :D


Old things | New things