♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Chelsea like yeah
Monday, October 24, 2011 | 12:59 PM | 0 comments
Hello.
Okay, so, I haven't done my homework yet.
Urghh -.-
Why can't I be like those rajin people that actually DOES homework? -___-
Gosh i hate my life.
Plus, I'm having this major problem that I'm scared of telling my mom.
But I HAVE to :/
Hmm, one day...
And guess what have I been doing these days?
Editing pictures like whatehell
Hmm, i do love wasting time -.-
But heck, the results of me editing those photos are quite good (Y)
Trololololol, for an amateur :p Heheh


LOLOLOL, lame gila kott -.-'
Haha fml _|_
Oh and I just went through a bit of my old blog.
Heheh, i was like, so damn rempitzz back when i was 11 :p
Well, lets just say sampai the 9th month of 2009. Trolololol.
I was not like those kind of rempitzz yang letak "kitew sukew kat awkzz larghhzz"
HAHAHA. I was like those yang "OMG!!!EXAM IS COMING!!ARGHHH!!What if I fail...... My mom is going to kill me... :( :( :( NOOOO!!!"
TROLOLOLOLOL K. HAHA.
Bye :p



Old things | New things