♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Little man
Saturday, October 1, 2011 | 10:25 PM | 0 comments
HIII ;)
Currently at Vistana Hotel, Kuantan :D
This place is not as awesome as Zenith though :/
But I'm okay with it ;)
So, it has been a LONG while since I last blog.
LOADS of things happen since then.
Like I have a new homeroom member! ;D
Nur Adnin <3 Hihi, budak Pekan, yet so cooooool :o
And, standardized test 4 plus the results last week (crappy results :/)
Oh and the next holiday in 3 weeks time would be Deepavali, and it'll last for a week :D
Then school for a week, then
another holiday which is Raya Haji (Y)
Then, the next day after we get back to the maktab, it'll right away be...
THE FINAL EXAM . . .  :O
Cool aite? *sarcasm* Trolololololol
(I've been literally saying Trololololol for the whole week :p)
And all sorts of random stuff happened. Getting boring actually -.-'
Well, I'll end here, byeee :)


Old things | New things