♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Akutakletaktitlerupanya
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 | 11:38 PM | 0 comments
So, hii.
Hmm, tomorrow, gonna be back to the maktab :(
But itsokay though, next Thursday dah balik sini dahh :D
I was planning, from KL Sentral, naik LRT sorang sorang pulakk pergi Putrajaya
instead of mama or papa ikut :D
Belajar berdikari onee ;) Heheh
I just don't wanna go back to the maktab because of the studies ... :/
I didn't even DO my homework -.-' FUUUUUUUUU
Urghhh, cepatlah tahun ni habis. Nak lepas dari genggaman homework! >.<
Oh and today was a very sad day for me.
1)The thought of tomorrow going back to the maktab
2)Watched Freddie and Sam kissed -.- URGH, I WANT CARLY AND FREDDIE
3)Something that literally breaks my heart </3
So yeah. See how sad life is?
Oh well, i get to see my friends again tomorrow :D HEHE
So yeah, till the next time, goodbyeee :)


Old things | New things