♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Saturday, November 5, 2011 | 11:08 PM | 0 comments
Helloooooowwzzzz :D
Okay, so, remember that random post saying I'll be posting abt dorm 9?
Yeah, I'll do it when I get back on the loooooong holiday :)
Okay, at the moment, I'm at my grandma's hometown in Gopeng :)
Oh and I haven't studied a single crap for exam on Wednesday =.=
Oh and tomorrow would be Raya Haji :3
Hohohoho, kesian lembu-lembu yang kena korban :'(
Well, itsokay, diorang fo sure akan masuk syurga :D
Okay, this is totally random :  
RAMAI ORANG MJSC TAR YANG REMPITZZ SEBELUM MASUK MAKTAB. BILA MEREKA TAU BETAPA REMPITNYA MEREKA BARU MEREKA BERUBAH. SEKARANG MEREKA TIDAK SEDAR DIRI DAN SERING BERKATA "EWWWW REMPITNYA" AND I'M LIKE, KAU SEDAR TAK KAU TU REMPITZ JUGAK. HANYA SEGELINTIR SAHAJA YANG MEMANG TIDAK REMPIT SEBELUM MASUK MAKTAB. #JUSTSAYINBRO
Haha. okay. Oh and I was happy for a moment just now.
K byeee :D
 


Old things | New things