♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Woof woof
Friday, November 25, 2011 | 3:05 PM | 0 comments
YOOOO!
Soo, for the past few days, I accomplished nothing I'm proud of.
As usual.
But at the moment, I'm working on my chemistry folio :D
Almost done babeh!
Thanks to YAYA of course ;D
Omgg, what i did for the past week would be;
sleep-online-eat-tv
literally. Gosh, I need to repair back my life! :O
Haha, so, this weekend I'll be watching BREAKING DAWN.
Fuq yeah! haha. But the sex scene will be *awkward* since I'll be going with my mom.
Wtf I just saw a tiger in Jungle Book.
I better continue on with my homework ~
Bye


Old things | New things