♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

2nd Class
Sunday, December 25, 2011 | 7:34 PM | 0 comments
Hey :)
Today, we went to 2 kenduri-s around in Taiping.
Yeah, nothing much.
But then i must say my relatives are very ... loud.
lol they are definitely not modern-ized.
Hmm, i'm gonna be back to subang tomorrow :(
Back to subang means school is near -.-'
Fuq, i haven't done yet that stooooooooooopid geography folio.
as long as everyone else is having a hard time doing it, i'm fine :)
At least orang lain "back to school"
but for me, "back to maktab" -____- FML
seriously, dah lah kitorang kena balik on the 2nd -.-
BUT THEN SEKOLAH LAIN START SEKOLAH ON THE 4th OF JANUARY.
SUMPAH sad life bodoh. oh well.
oh, opah made kuih melaka and hotdog just now ^.^
gosh, i'm gonna miss her food !!
my parents and my younger sis went and watch Mission Impossible.
I didn't even want to watch them :p
oh and to my dormies ! my grandma made those kerepek bawang :D
and now i know how those were produced ;) hehe
yeah, i wish. but i don't even think in another life i would even be your girl .__.
MUAHAHAHA THIS IS SO TRUE OMG. TROLOLOLOL
But i guess you didn't get my hint did ya? -.-'
hmm, what else should i crap ey?
oh yeah, i discovered that form 2's baru guna scientific calculator and all.
haha, my batch already used it since foreva xD
lol babi bajet bodoh.
yeah, my studies were fxcking hard. i never score really high ya know.
well, except english :p only. the others, omg, die.
i didn't get any A's at all for BM this year. cool, i know.
well, i suppose i'm done crapping. bye.

xoxo, maisarah :)


Old things | New things