♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Feat
Sunday, December 11, 2011 | 10:15 PM | 0 comments
Yoooooo!
So, I am currently at Taiping. My parents are not here. Only my maid, grandparents and siblings. I discovered that there's internet here :B
Okay, lemme see what i did today...
I went to 2 kenduri-s today.
And I actually wore those kind of tudung lilit :D -by myself (Y)
My mom discovered that I can actually wear those, haha :p
At the first kenduri, I saw 2 important things:
1. My ex-primary school teachers.
2. HOT GUYS. And they were the caterers! Wow.
Then it rained.
Yeah well i'll end here.
Goodbye :)

xoxo, maisarah :)


Old things | New things