♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

fOrEvEr HuNgRy
Saturday, December 3, 2011 | 12:08 AM | 0 comments
HIII :D
So, today was quite awesome. A bit.
Papa bought back apam balik and fried mushrooms, lol xD
But it's delicious though! :D
Anyways, today I did History notes, a lot. Hihi
I'm so proud of myself C:
I watched this random mystery killing movie till midnight while doing it.
It was so scary (not the movie).
I was all alone downstairs in the dark.
As soon as I switched off the lights I ran like f*ck up.
HAHA, this is my habit xD
So, tomorrow, my sisters and brother will go to this camp.
YAY. I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF :D
Well, not really, but kinda. Haha.
Tomorrow, I aim to do Geography, with my mom.
Since I don't have any idea to do it.
Neways, i should sleep now in order for me to wake up early tomorrow.
So not happening :p
Haha, that's all from me, goodbyee :)

xx maisarah :)


Old things | New things