♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Spaghetti ftw ~
Monday, December 5, 2011 | 3:15 PM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum :)
Well, hello. For breakfast today I ate spaghetti :D
Trolololol. So I slept late last night because I watched Detective Conan :p
Haha. And isn't this sweet? :')
Haha, they were gonna do this work that's kinda dangerous :p
Oh and this is from my uncle (Y)
SEE HOW TRUE THAT IS?! Haha xD
Why is Tinkerbell showing on the tv?! lol
Damn, I have to do my homework :o
My mom expects me to do a bit of Geo -.-'
Urgh life -__________-
So, I'll end here, goodbye and good day :D

xx maisarah :)



Old things | New things