♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

almost lover ~
Sunday, January 1, 2012 | 11:49 PM | 0 comments
HELLO :) This is my 70th post :D Hehe. So, tomorrow we have to get back to the maktab D: Oh damn. I definitely don't want to :/ plus my mom is getting to my nerves about this one thing. And my bibik haven't ironed my tudungs yet -.- damn it. and they say we have to wear proper attire. ASDFGHJKL my matrix card is with Adelina D: Urgh i hate my life -.-' practically cried and all already. urgh life. oh well, i have to face this challenge (not that i want to). Bayangkan, tak payah balik maktab. i would've enjoy my life at the moment and do stuff that are fun. but that is not reality :( hmm, well, goodbye normal life. hello prison.


Old things | New things