♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

stamford raffles
Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 11:14 PM | 0 comments
Heyyooo. Today, i will post about my trip to the dentist yesterday. I was there to put on me braces :D Just the first step btw. She put some kind of pink paste and put it in my mouth (tastes nice btw). And somehow, it became white and became hard ~__~ it was fun though ^^ Oh and my mom rearranged my drawer. I found loads of treasures in it :o including my mp3, usb cables, memory card and other whats not. hohoho. And today, my was my sister's birthday party at McDonalds Taipan. The upper floor really changed :o Oh how i miss being like those little 9-year-old kids again :'( Ah, i'm depressed again. okbye


Old things | New things