♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Breeze ~
Friday, March 30, 2012 | 9:53 PM | 0 comments
Hiiii ! Yes, this is me, onlining at the dorm. Muehehehe >:) My twitter text was not working for some time -.- And then Qila and Adnin helped me ! :D Haha. I will not be bored anymore ~ wooooo. So yeah, i wanted to tweet about kejora, but yeah, tak boleh .__. But I will blog about it, one day... Hmmm, should I go outing this weekend or not ? I HAVE TO DECIDE NOW OMG.
Hmm, so, the next holiday will be on the 27th April. Yeah, lama lagi kot .___. And I have to get my braces done. So yeah, maybe i'll naik flight next week. MAYBEE. Oh ya, my teeth dah tak sakit dah ^.^v the first week je sakit. After that, feels like just metal in my mouth. Sometimes i didn't even realize i'm wearing braces. HAHA. Okay, I'll end here, goodbye :)


Old things | New things