♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Nyehehehe
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 12:08 AM | 0 comments
BOO !
Okay, I know, it wasn't even scary :p oh well. This is what I do late at night even though i have homework to do. I was just showing of my teeth though. Hehe, tomorrow i have to go to the dentist and bincang with her. Idk what to bincang though. She said maybe pasang terus and then later on baru cabut gigi :/ Seriously ? lol whut. Haha. Anyways, i watched The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian just now while everyone was watching Vanilla Coklat -,-' lol. And there, I saw King Edmund ! Ohmygod, he is just so hot <3 Kay, fangirling :p 

The first time I watched that movie, I cried because of his cuteness/hotness :3 This also happens when I first saw Logan Lerman during the movie Percy Jackson. I'm not sure why though. I never cried because of Logan Henderson though. Hahaha xD Okay, i feel so stooooopid. 
So, I found a picture in ze computer. It's a picture of some of my schoolmates during Anugerah Cemerlang 2007. In one of those pictures was a picture of Fayyad :D Hehehe yeah, my current monitor / homeroom mate :) Him and a few others. Omg they were so cute !! ^.^ Uploaded it to ma fb and twitter already. heheh. Oh well, i guess I'll end here. Goodbye :)


Old things | New things