♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Friday, April 27, 2012 | 11:55 PM | 0 comments
HELLO HUMANS ~ 
So, I'm back home :) Weeeee. Today, hanees's dad got stuck at Tanjung Malim. So, she tumpang-ed me back home :D Ate at Lake Club and then go to IOI Mall for a while. My dad bought a new iPad :o lol Then we went to my house, lepak for a while, then her family came and took her back :(
This particular holiday, I am planning not to do any homework :D Wooooo. Tomorrow I'll be getting the lower part of my braces ~ still pink and yellow i guess. Okay bye i've gotta sleep. Goodnight :*


Old things | New things