♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Sing Along
Sunday, April 22, 2012 | 4:07 PM | 0 comments
Hellooooo :) I am now onlining in my dorm, using Mai's laptop :D Credits to her ! Heheh. So, right now, me, Adelina and Yaya are doing our KH presentation. The topic is Reka Bentuk dan Penghasilan Projek. Antara topic paling boring dalam tingkatan 2 -_____- Esok, Fayyad and Sidqi present :3 Hoho. Anyways, this Friday, I WILL GO HOME. Yes, finally. After so long. So yeah, a whole lot of things happened like exam, ladies night etc. I'll upload pics soon ! Okay, byee. See ya on Friday :)


Old things | New things