♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Overnight yeay
Saturday, July 7, 2012 | 12:01 PM | 0 comments
Hellooo ! Oh yeah, right now I'm at home, while my other friends are at the maktab having this random ukhwah program thingi organized by the ex-form 5s. HAHA. But then ada yang kata best. But heck. Lol. The main reason I went back was because of ma braces. Yeah, tighten them. But still, the ugly grey rubber thingi at the front is still there :( Saddest shit ever. Stuck with this for the another 5 weeks. Hm, nothing interesting happened since the last time I blogged. Nureen Fai's a BWP now ! :D Hehe. Best  kot ada BWP kat dalam dorm/homeroom :p
A few days ago was the puasa perdana peringkat maktab sempena nisfu syaaban. So yeah, my homeroom's like right in front of Spike's homeroom xD LOL. Okay. Oh ya, choral speaking, we won second place ^^ Sumpah tak expect langsung, tengok tengok dapat second. Wow. Dah lah practice semua WITHOUT TEACHER. I applied for LDP xD Just like last year, just that this year, I have the determination to actually become one ! HAHA. But I'll definitely be a cool LDP 8D Haha, okay, bye bye.


Old things | New things