♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Party rock
Thursday, October 25, 2012 | 9:14 PM | 0 comments
Helloooo :D A rainy night here. So, today i went to the dentist. Wait, before i went to the dentist, the construction workers put cement at our porch and left it to dry. And it rained that petang. So, LOL. Ok. Seriously, my house is like asdfghjkl right now. So many random bricks, cements, pipes and stuff .___. Uhh. Anyway, i went to the dentist to tighten my braces as usual. I was planning on the colour maroon + purple but then they ran out of purple .___. So yeah, i HAD to choose quickly and i saw this nice silver colour. So yeah, maroon and silver it is. But, when i got out of the room, it turned out to be more like a red + no colour. Har har. Saddest life evaaa. But it reminds me of the Japanese flag you see. And since I AM going to Japan anyway :p I think the dentist hates me now because my teeth were not so clean :/  erk. So had to pay $60 just to cuci my gigi -.-' Pfffttt. Tomorrow we'll be heading to gopeng C: Weeeee. For hari raya aidil adha. I swear i literally thought raya was on Saturday and we had to go back to maktab on Monday. lol. Fml. I haven't done studying and homework -.-  So yeah, i better pack now i guess. Adios. Oh and
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha :DD


Old things | New things