♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Good Time
Sunday, December 9, 2012 | 12:30 PM | 0 comments
Hello. So, I just went through my notebook that i wrote random crap during my trip in japan. So, those stuff are :


  • Ogawa = small river
  • They clean their own tables, like at the food court, they throw their own rubbish and all.
  • They shower once a day since yeah, tak peluh pun.
  • They pronounce anything with 'th' with 's'. Like, thing=sing. Thirteen=Sirteen .__.
  • They only know Lady Gaga. lol. Well, at least, Ririka's friends.
  • All the babies are cute !! Kawaii. Like, ALL of them. So not like Malaysians :P Hahah lol
Like, look at this !!!!

And this !!
I would've taken a lot more. But most of them run away or cry or something. Once, when I was at Osaka Castle with some other of my friends, we all wanted to take a picture of this baby, then we all ran towards her screaming or something then she cried to her mother lol.

So yeah, a few days ago i got my pointer already. Hahah. I'm still at taiping anyway so my dad sent pictures of the letter. And yeah, I got 3.88. HAHAHAH. Why I laugh? Because naik 0.01 je from the last semester. This is the same case as last year. lol. 1st sem 3.54, 2nd sem 3.55. Memang one whole year naik 0.01 je -.- Checkpoint results also sampai already. Maths and science 6, english 4. Ahahah. I thought my science will be like crap, but not really :P English fcked up my results. HAHA. k.

I just found this awesome mash up! Haha, sumpah best. Not from DJ Earworm though. Some dude named Kim. Heee, so, i'll end my post with the video. Hahah bye.



Old things | New things