♔ Maisarah
Maisarah Mohd Azhar, 15 (:
Lives at Subang Jaya,
studies at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak :)
Engineer in the making ;)
Braceface :D

Started this particular blog on the 5th of January 2011

Tumblr Facebook Twitter Hate me?




Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: MAISARAH (:

Twelve Twelve Twelve
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 | 9:41 PM | 0 comments
Hellloooo ! :) Hehe today would be 12/12/12 :D Weeee. It's gonna be the last time for the same triple digit. I can't believe I've been through 1/1/1, 2/2/2, 3/3/3, 4/4/4, 5/5/5, 6/6/6, 7/7/7, 8/8/8, 9/9/9, 10/10/10, 11/11/11 & 12/12/12 :O Woosh. Hahah. Last night i didn't get insomnia :P lol. Last night's dream was funny. I dreamed that we're going to Japan again with the 29s :D Tapi cam ada someone cakap orientation 12 hari. And then I did not bring enough clothes .__. hahah. Then somehow we already went to japan without the 12 days of orientation ... And then in my dream, I was daydreaming about how I reach my host family's home. Hhahaha what. Then I woke up. Lol. See how much I miss Japan until i kept dreaming about it? haha.
Hm, i have this one thought. I kinda feel like life is kinda unfair. The fact that rich kids don't really need to be pandai in order to get to university since they can easily get into them using their parents' money. For not so rich people like myself, I HAVE to study more in order to get a scholarship right? So yeah. I would LOVE to get into a university overseas. But that'd be hard :/ Hmm.
Okay, hahahhaa. I guess i'll end here, goodbye :)
gün ben ölene kadar seni ilgilenecek :D - Faiq 


Old things | New things